top of page

Home Insurance

If you own your home and have a mortgage, buildings insurance is usually compulsory as your lender will typically insist that you’re covered to protect its investment. A Buildings policy should cover the full repair and/or rebuild of your home should the worst happen.
As a homeowner you may also wish to get "Contents Cover" which would protect your belongings. 

At Monopoly Mortgages we make sure you as a customer receive the best possible service in a smooth memorable process for you.

Contact us now so we can assist you through this new journey. 

bottom of page